BAAM (Business Administrators Archdiocese of Milwaukee) is the voluntary association of business professionals who work in parishes and schools as Directors of Administrative Services, Business Managers, Administrative Managers, and Bookkeepers.
The group meets most months from September through May. A nominal fee of $40 per year is charged to cover program and administrative fees for members.
Most meetings include a presentation by one or more speakers on topics of interest to the group in the areas of accounting, facilities maintenance, personnel administration, human resources, and other administrative issues. The meetings begin with networking and continental breakfast and always include time for fellowship and discussion with others who share similar job responsibilities.
- Membership meetings with presentations in support of your ministry
- Annual Spiritual Retreat
- Annual Technology Conference
- Access to BAAM web site, which contains resources and online idea-sharing.
Our Lady of Lourdes Parish
Networking/Breakfast: 8:45 am
Upcoming Meeting Dates:
BAAM Retreat - July 21, 2021 at Christ Church, Mequon
BAAM Meetings - September 15, November 17, March 16, May 18 at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish, Milwaukee
BAAM Technology Conference - January 19, 2022 at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish, Milwaukee
- Rebecca BakerDirector of OperationsSt. Patrick & St. Andrews
- Steve CosentinoDirector of Administrative ServicesSt Mary and St Anthony-Menomonee Falls
- Ray EllingenDirector of Operations and AdministrationChurch of the Gesu
- Carolyn GallDirector of Administrative ServicesSt. Boniface - Germantown
- Dan HansenDirector Administrative ServicesSt. Mary Parish-Hales Corners
- Christine MeyerDirector Administrative ServicesSt Bernard Congregation, Wauwatosa
- Leif NygaardDirector of Administrative ServicesSaint Francis Borgia Catholic Church
- Kirsten RoseFinance ManagerCatholic Community of Waukesha
- Bonnie WengerDirector of Administrative ServicesSt. Michael, St. Rose
- Maryrose WolfDirector of Administrative ServicesOur Lady of Lourdes Parish
- Katie EsterleDirector of Parish FinancesArchdiocese of Milwaukee
- Maureen WursterHR and Benefits AdministratorArchdiocese of Milwaukee